Nicki Minaj Adds New Swimwear Line to Her Kmart Collection

By | 4/03/2014 1 comment
A swimwear line is so perfect for Nicki Minaj and her brand. First of all, she has an amazing body and her style is so fun and creative, which is what women really look for in fashion and especially with bathing suits. I seriously used to hate shopping for swimwear. A couple years ago, there was no fun, unique swimsuits for the average consumer. Every summer I would go to the store and see an army of simple, single-colored swimsuits. One year I was so desperate for a fun and affordable swimsuit, I went shopping in the juniors section and just bought the largest size I could find. I was really petite so it worked for a while but after a couple washes it just became way too small. Anyway, I love the direction that swimwear is going these days. I especially love how Nicki paid close attention to covering those 'problem areas' that some of us women deal with. There's five swim suits in the collection and each retails for about $34.99 which is great price point for these designs. I have a feeling these are going to sell!

Nicki Minaj  Women's Studded Monokini
Nicki Minaj Women's Pink Push-Up Bikini Top & Strappy Bikini Bottom


1 comment: Leave Your Comments

  1. Thank you because you have been willing to share information with us. Would likely not know, however, much wholesale swimwear earn living selling items a couple of days per week at flea markets. While others sellers hardly make enough to fund their selling spot, if you're smart and conduct some research on your customers, an authentic goal is $150-1,000 a day.

    ReplyDelete