Rapper Iggy Azalea Is The New Face of Revolve Clothing

By | 4/22/2014 Leave a Comment
Congratulations to Iggy for landing her first fashion campaign with Revolve Clothing. I'm definitely a Iggy Azalea fan. I feel like she's a breath of fresh air in hip-hop music and the female rap scene in general. The pics from this campaign truly shows that she has an amazing amount of brand potential. I think she does a great job of marketing herself where she is so beautiful and really sexy at the same time but when you look at her you think about her music and her career which is perfect. Iggy is the kind of artist I can relate to because she comes across as being very serious about her craft but really down to earth. My favorite pieces are the red cutout dress,  the cropped white and floral jacket and all the sunglasses!





0 comments:

Post a Comment